Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review: SnailStreet Cream


Snail Cream! Regenerating Skin Cells.


If you're new with Snail Creams. You can read from SnailStreet official website. 
So first thing first, the addendum.  The Snail Street is available at Paloma, The Mall Gadong. Personally 50g for BND$43 is rather affordable. Moving forward, when you get a tub of this snail cream there's a spatula included. So it's advice to use that than your fingers. It'll be more hygienic. It looks like a regular cream but it proclaim to have 86% of snail secretion. If you look closely, the cream actually looks shimmery or glittery.
I've been using this for over 2 months now and honestly I am very happy with results. I could actually see some changes in the first 2 weeks. The redness of my acne and blemishes lessen & my skin never felt as smooth. I didn' have any breakouts at all and it helps especially during my menstrual cycle.

So for the 2 months that I've been using this, I haven't touch any other skincare products except the Micro O2 Bubble Cleanser. Which is under the same brand. Review coming up later.

How to Use?
I used this twice a day. In the morning and at night. At night I usually put on double so it can absorb more as I sleep ;D Moving one.

  1. Cleanse your face first
  2. Apply a small amount on your skin
  3. Softly pat your face with fingers
  4. & You're done. Apply make up if required!


LIKES
  • Neautral. Sorta creamy smell if that makes sense.
  • Spatula provided.
  • Absorption rather fast so doesn't look oily.
  • Locally available.
  • No breakouts
DISLIKES
  • None!

Since I'm still quite young (thank you) I can't really say anything about the aging/wrinkles part.

Do I recommend this?
Yes! 

Will I repurchase this?
Yes! I actually have repurchased this.

.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the review, might buy this soon! :D and found your blog thru Missha's page :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD nice to hear that. I actually tried 2 other types of snail cream but snailstreet still wins, I fully recommend it ;)

      Thanks for supporting beautifullysassy[]

      Delete
  2. when i saw this "Paloma, The Mall Gadong" & "BND$43" U SAVED ME !!!
    There are sellers selling this Snail Street Cream for BND50-BND55.

    Thank U So Much for this post ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i saw this "Paloma, The Mall Gadong" & "BND$43" U SAVED ME !!!
    There are sellers selling this Snail Street Cream for BND50-BND55.

    Thank U So Much for this post ! :)

    ReplyDelete